JellyPages.com

Sunday 24 March 2013

AUUMMM!!!

BEST THING IN MRSM

Who has not sat in MRSM was lost because the school have a very systematic way of learning compared with normal school ... That is why I want to study here ... We are also be able to have an experience living in the hostel, we also can be independent living in the hostel. I got many new friends!!! But the most I do not like, ML!!!! She's a no simulating girl, shit, dumb, all the negative things are in her. She's also who likes to make up stories about a person and makes the person feel embarrassed by the people in the college, including me ... I can only be patient and pray ... Why there's a human behave like that in this world,??? It was hard for me to survive if we're in the same school... I hope that she will regret about what she do... The end of the story of ML..! There's a lot of story that i wanna write... But I don't have enough time to write it... The story of ML was to long, so I better post the others next time... That's all!!! Bye Mr.Monster..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment