JellyPages.com

Saturday 28 June 2014

Crying???

Am I crying?? No.... but yess... 4 the first time i cried bcoz of small thing... dad ask me if I can iftar at the school or not... and I say yes bcoz dad can't drive in night... mom doesn't allow him... but I but I feel like to cry because I could not iftar with them..... and at last I cry.... cry cry.... mom said to me that you didn't want to iftar at school right?? and I nod... but I feel pity of my dad bcoz he can't drive at night... I don't know what to do... but I can't stand like this for not doing anything... If I think it again, I will cry... I don't know why... because for 2 years I didn't break fast with them in the 1st ramadhan... that make me feel down.... how stupid I am crying in front of mom.... I must be tough not flaccid like this... I really really sad of it... I must forget about what I heard just now... don't ever remember it... pleaseeee!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment