JellyPages.com

Monday 17 November 2014

Never

Never regret about the pointer... Because what.. coz I knew ... I'd did it best as I could... It's hard to get what parents want... I can't understand why they always didn't satisfied with my result.... It's hard you know... It could be that I'm stupid... I'm very slow to catch up everything teacher taught...
Maybe... But I really want to be like them that always get highest pointer... But I can't.. I've tried soo hard to catch it... Sometimes, I cried because why I can't get those thing... I hit my head... I slapped my face... And I fed up.... I don't know what to do... Why they are soo brilliant??? Why am I not in that group??? In my thoughts, my pointer actually is not below  of the standard... They don't understand me... They know that I'm not too clever.. But they always force me to get higher... I can't... I know what stage am I... Sometimes, I think I don't have any chance here to get high pointer... But I know Allah is fair... He will give anything.... Life is just like a rolling wheel... Jiffy up and jiffy down... We're not always success, we will fall at least one... But usually more than once... It is life... Fair and square... Someday, you will fall... I 'm sure for it... Even dad always scold me, but what can I do... Just listen and said in heart...  That's all I can do....

         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment